I was reading an article about how healthy food isn’t affordable and how more millennials should learn more about food policy than food trends. Junk food is cheap. And it’s easy. But I’m now making it a personal mission to show more healthier recipes that take minimal effort and are cheap to make.
Tuna Cakes (1 serving)
What you need:
- 1 can of tuna
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 egg
- Spices of your choice (I used salt, pepper, and old bay)
What you do:
- Slice up the bread into tiny tiny cubes.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl, mixing with your hands.
- Form into equal patties (I made 4) and place on a plate. Put this in the fridge for an hour. It helps to keep them in a good patty shape.
- Use a grill press or pan fry those suckers.
36g carbs, 6g fat, 36g protein
Oh! And look at this bad ass shirt Anthony bought for me!!!!